So there’s the awesome DIY Cold Brew recipe I recently posted, and now there is this! We experimented and played around with ways to drink the cold brew and this was so good! And super easy. And keto-friendly. It’s basically zero carbs.
You’ve heard of Starbuck’s Cold Foam Cold Brew, right? Well…this is better. Just sayin’. But we still love you, Starbucks.
All you’ll need is some heavy whipping cream (if you are keto, you likely always have this on hand!), your favorite sugar-free syrup (keto police, please read my disclaimer), and a handy-dandy frother (we love our $2.99 frother from IKEA).
Although we added to our cold brew, you can use this to add to any coffee beverage. I make my lattes with it as well!
- 2 TBS heavy whipping cream (cold)
- 1 tsp. sugar-free syrup (any flavor and more or less, as desired)
- 1 packet stevia
- Add heavy whipping cream, syrup, and stevia to a small cup or container.
- Use handheld frother to and froth ingredients until peaks form and there is no longer any liquid.
- Spoon on top of you coffee beverage.
Please note that I am not a certified nutritionist. If nutrition is important to you, I highly encourage you to verify any data you see here with your favorite nutrition calculator & use ingredients according to your plan.
Cornfields & High Heels is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com