Keto is all the rave! Since the beginning of the year, I’ve even jumped on the bandwagon and I love learning all the ins and outs and creating new recipes. I got hooked on the Starbucks “Pink Drink” before I started keto so I was super excited to find out there was a keto version of this you could order. The Starbucks “Pink Drink” is a Strawberry Acai Refresher combined with coconut milk and a scoop of strawberries. To get a Keto version you can order an Unsweetened Passion Tango Tea, have them add sugar-free vanilla and heavy cream. The only problem with my love for these refreshing delicious sippers is that my pocketbook wasn’t going to be very happy with me should I continue to feed my cravings for them.
In my opinion, the Keto “Pink Drink” tastes like a bubble tea and anyone who knows me knows how much I love bubble tea! After experimenting and looking online for some ideas I decided to try Celestial Tea’s Raspberry Zinger as a trial option for a DIY “Pink Drink.” To my satisfaction, it was a huge hit! I’ll be honest, I like this DIY at home version more than I like the Starbucks version! And guess what? Even teens love it! At only 54 calories, 6g fat, and 0g carbs it makes the perfect keto drink to keep my sweet tooth at bay.
- Celestial Tea Raspberry Zinger tea bag
- 8 ounces boiling water + additional water
- 1 TBS heavy cream
- 2 squirts of liquid Stevia
- Add boil water to an 8 ounce mug and seep tea bag.
- Fill a large tumbler or cup with ice (I used a 20 ounce tumbler. When tea is ready, remove the bag and add tea to the tumbler or cup.
- Fill the rest of the tumbler or cup up with cold water
- Add heavy cream and Stevia (add more or less as needed)
- Slowly stir and enjoy!
DIY Keto Starbucks "Pink Drink"
|Amount Per Serving:|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6||9.2%|
|Total Carbohydrate 0||0|
|Dietary Fiber 0||0|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Cornfields and High Heels