I had these Italian beef stuffed peppers prepped and cooked within 45 minutes! They are a great after-work dinner option and keto-friendly! I used Papa Charlie’s Italian Style Beef purchased from Costco. At only 156 calories and 5g of carb per serving you can definitely splurge of two servings! With 10g fat and 14g protein, this dish makes a perfect keto dish!
- 2 cups Papa Charles Italian beef, chopped
- 3 green peppers
- 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 package sliced mushrooms
- 6 pieces sliced mozzarella
- Cut green pepper in half and remove seeds. Add to a pot of boil water for 5-7 minutes until slightly softened.
- Preheat over 350.
- Saute chopped onion and mushrooms in a pan with olive oil. Add Italian beef.
- Place green pepper face up in glass dish. Fill pepper halves with Italian beef mixture evenly. Top each half with a slice of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Italian Beef Stuffed Peppers (Low Carb) – Recipe
| Amount Per Serving:|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 10||15.4%|
|Total Carbohydrate 5||1.7%|
|Dietary Fiber 2||8%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Cornfields and High Heels