Happy National Guacamole Day!! Of course we are celebrating this day, avocados are a staple in our house. For some reason making guac scares people, but have no fear – it is so easy! Ten minutes and you’ll have fresh guacamole at home.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 limes
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- pinch of salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 roma tomatoes (diced)
- Cut avocados in half and remove the center seed and skin. Mash in a bowl with a fork or masher.
- Cut limes in half and squeeze of the mashed avocados.
- Made all seasoning and mix together.
- Fold in diced roma tomatoes and….done!
- Eat it all.