I’m naming this my favorite keto bread recipe to date! While it took a bit more effort than an egg loaf, it was worth it for more of a bread texture. We ate this with butter for dinner and then I made french toast with it the next day. It made a great breakfast, slathered in butter and sugar-free syrup kept it simple and low carb. Only 2g total carbs per slice.
All credit for this keto bread recipe goes to Keto Connect! I did modify a few things to my liking, I omitted the salt because I didn’t have any on hand, and I used regular stevia since I was out of liquid stevia. I also just sprayed the pan down with olive oil instead of butter. The full link can be accessed here.
You can check out my Favorite Keto products on Amazon here!
Item’s you’ll need for this recipes:
- 1 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 6 Large eggs, Separated
- 4 tbsp Butter melted
- 3 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 3 TBS stevia
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Add Cream of Tartar to the whites and beat until soft peaks are achieved.
- In bowl, mix the egg yolks, 1/3 of the beaten egg whites, melted butter, almond flour, baking powder and stevia (Adding ~6 drops of liquid stevia to the batter can help reduce the mild egg taste). Mix until combined. This will be a lumpy thick dough until the whites are added.
- Add the remaining 2/3 of the egg whites and gently process until fully incorporated. Be careful not to over mix as this is what gives the bread it's volume!
- Pour mixture into a buttered 8x4 loaf pan. Bake for 30 minutes. Check with a toothpick to ensure the bread is cooked through. Enjoy! 1 loaf makes 20 slices.
Keto Bread – the best recipe!
| Amount Per Serving:|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 7||10.8%|
|Total Carbohydrate 2||0.7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1||4%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Cornfields and High Heels
Other recipes you might enjoy:
Instant Pot Keto Chili – recipe
My Favorite Keto Pancakes – recipe