Lots of soup recipes being posted this month! This Buffalo Chicken Bacon Soup is super keto-friendly and hearty. It’s so thick you could probably throw it in a glass dish, top with some extra cheese, bake it in the oven and call it a casserole. Coming in at only 7g total carbs per serving you’ll have ample room for seconds!
I cooked my chicken thighs in advance in the instant pot. They are so easy to take off the bone and shred when I cook them this way! I purposefully use bone-in things for the nutrients but you could substitute this as desired (chicken breast, etc.). I saved the broth from cooking the thighs to use in the recipe. This is a pretty thick soup so you can add more broth or half & half as desired. If you’d like it a little spicer, add additional wing sauce (in this recipe, it’s pretty mild).
- 1 envelope Ranch Dip Mix
- 3 cups Chicken Thigh (cooked and shredded)
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- 1 package real bacon bits
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/4 cup Half & Half
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- Cook chicken thighs and shredded. (I cooked mine in the instant pot and then saved the broth for the soup)
- In a large pot add chicken, ranch mix, cream cheese, bacon bits, wing sauce, half & half, and broth. Cook on medium heat until cream cheese is melted.
- Add cheddar cheese and let melt.
Keto Buffalo Chicken Bacon Soup – recipe
| Amount Per Serving:|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 29||44.6%|
|Total Carbohydrate 7||2.3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0||0|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Cornfields and High Heels
Please note that I am not a certified nutritionist. If nutrition is important to you, I highly encourage you to verify any data you see here with your favorite nutrition calculator & use ingredients according to your plan.