Fall dinners are warm and comforting and this Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is no exception. Ahhh…bacon, just as it should have. This creamy casserole is low carb and high in fat and packs a great flavor. Even the kids liked it!
I was experimenting with a few different recipes and ended up modifying and making my own. I like the way this recipe came together, it was the perfect texture and awesome nutritional facts with 36g fat and 5g total carbs!
Please note that I am not a certified nutritionist. If nutrition is important to you, I highly encourage you to verify any data you see here with your favorite nutrition calculator & use ingredients according to your plan.
- 4 chicken thighs (makes about 3 cups of cooked, shredded chicken)
- 4 tablespoon of butter
- 1 pack ranch seasoning mix (or homemade seasoning)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon
- 1 1/2 cup Broccoli (or a 10.8oz steam bag)
- 1 10-ounce bag of frozen riced cauliflower
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- Preheat over 350 degrees.
- Cook chicken thighs in butter until cook through. Shred chicken and remove bones.
- In bowl mix together chicken, ranch, cream cheese, heavy whipping cream and 1 cup of cheese. Set aside.
- Place broccoli and riced cauliflower in the bottom of an oiled 9 x 13 pan. Layer the chicken mixture over the broccoli and cauliflower.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add remaining cheese to the top. Put back in the oven until cheese is melted.
Cornfields & High Heels is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com