My most recent sweet craving resulted in these delicious Chocolate Hazelnut Parfaits! I placed them in little mason jars with lids and they made the perfect-sized dessert. Don’t let the 10g of carbs per serving scare you because this serving is big enough it can be split in two! This little number is PERFECT for getting your fat macros in because each serving is a whopping 54g of fat! Whoa!
- 2 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup of Ground hazelnuts
- 4 oz of Cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp of Powdered erythritol (I use Swerve)
- 1 tsp of Cacao powder
- Whip the cream and add 1/4 tsp vanilla and 1 tbsp Swerve. Set aside.
- In a mixer bring together the cream cheese, cacao powder, 1 tbsp Swerve and 1/4 tsp vanilla extract.
- Layer everything together in your favorite glass or mug. Start with the nuts in the bottom, add the chocolate layer and top with the whipped topping.
*Cornfields & High Heels is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Please note that I am not a certified nutritionist. If nutrition is important to you, I highly encourage you to verify any data you see here with your favorite nutrition calculator.