Keto DIY Wendy’s Frosty
When craving a Wendy’s Frosty, this keto verison is a quick fix. I stumbled upon the keto version for a Wendy’s Frosty and modified it to make my own version with powdered peanut butter. I’m pretty happy with the results and actually perfer the powdered peanut butter version.
This recipe makes enough for at least 6 servings. At 30g fat and only 4g carbs (2g net carb) per serving, it makes a keto-friendly dessert or snack!
You can check out my Favorite Keto products on Amazon here!
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons, Organic Powdered Peanut Butter
- 4 tbsp, Natural Unsweetened (Powdered) Cocoa
- 0.25 teaspoon, Stevia Clear - Liquid Stevia
- 2 tsp, Vanilla extract
- Whip the whipping cream until peaks form in mixer or with egg beaters (I use my KitchenAid).
- Add powdered peanut butter, cocoa, stevia and vanilla until blended.
- Scoop mixture into a gallon sized freezer, Ziploc bag.
- Keep Ziploc bag in the freezer for 1 hour (do not allow to fully freeze). Snip a corner of the ziploc bag and pipe into bowls or mason jars.
Keto DIY Wendy’s Frosty – recipe
| Amount Per Serving:|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 30||46.2%|
|Total Carbohydrate 4||1.3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2||8%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Cornfields and High Heels
Please note that I am not a certified nutritionist. If nutrition is important to you, I highly encourage you to verify any data you see here with your favorite nutrition calculator.
Other recipes you might enjoy:
Keto Raspberry Cheesecake Dessert – recipe
Keto Chocolate Hazelnut Parfait – Recipe