Oh man, it’s been a hot summer! I’ve been craving ice cream like crazy and when on Keto it’s hard to find a quick fix for this. The options usually include making your own or forking out some moola for a fancy keto-friendly store-bought ice cream. I stumbled upon the keto version for a Wendy’s Frosty and modified it to make my own version with powdered peanut butter. I’m pretty happy with the results!
This recipe makes enough for at least 6 servings. At 30g fat and only 4g carbs (2g net carb) per serving, it makes a keto-friendly dessert or snack!
Please note that I am not a certified nutritionist. If nutrition is important to you, I highly encourage you to verify any data you see here with your favorite nutrition calculator.
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons, Organic Powdered Peanut Butter
- 4 tbsp, Natural Unsweetened (Powdered) Cocoa
- 0.25 teaspoon, Stevia Clear - Liquid Stevia
- 2 tsp, Vanilla extract
- Whip the whipping cream until peaks form in mixer or with egg beaters (I use my KitchenAid).
- Add powdered peanut butter, cocoa, stevia and vanilla until blended.
- Scoop mixture into a gallon sized freezer, Ziploc bag.
- Keep Ziploc bag in the freezer for 1 hour (do not allow to fully freeze). Snip a corner of the ziploc bag and pipe into bowls or mason jars.
*Cornfields & High Heels is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.