Finding the best keto and low-carb friendly beverages is a challenge I’m always up for. When the Starbuck’s “Pink Drink” keto version became all the rave, I quickly grabbed onto the trend. I even started making my own DIY Keto Pink Drink at home to save money. I was ready to change things up again with the flavors and incorporated a peach drink into my routine.
The Keto Peach & Cream Tea is similar to the Pink Drink except that I used Bigelow Perfect Peach Tea as my tea base. The heavy whipping cream gives it a creamy taste. For added nutrition, I also incorporate a few drops of MCT Oil to my teas!
- 1 Bigelow Perfect Peach tea bag
- 3 drops of liquid stevia
- Splash of heavy whipping cream
- Seep tea for 4 minutes. Pour into a large cup of ice, added more water as needed to fill up to the brim of cup.
- Add a few drops of liquid stevia to sweeten.
- Add a splash of heavy whipping cream.
Cornfields & High Heels is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.