I made these delicious Raspberry Cheesecake Dessert Cups for the 4th of July. I didn’t want to miss out on dessert and I had yummy fresh raspberries to put to good use. This is the perfect fat-bomb if you are doing Keto!
Literally one of the simplest dessert, high-fat/low-carb recipes I have ever made! Makes 6 servings. And I must confess, makes a pretty tasty breakfast as well!
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Stevia
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- Whip heavy whipping cream until peaks form.
- Blend in cream cheese until smooth.
- Add stevia or raspberries