Keto Raspberry Cheesecake Dessert
I made these delicious Raspberry Cheesecake Dessert Cups for a keto treat. I really wanted some dessert and I had yummy fresh raspberries to put to good use. This is the perfect fat-bomb if you are doing Keto!
These raspberry cheesecake desserts literally one of the simplest dessert, high-fat/low-carb recipes I have ever made! Makes 6 servings. And I must confess, makes a pretty tasty breakfast as well!
You can check out my Favorite Keto products on Amazon here!
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Stevia
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- Whip heavy whipping cream until peaks form.
- Blend in cream cheese until smooth.
- Add stevia or raspberries
Keto Raspberry Cheesecake Dessert – recipe
| Amount Per Serving:|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 35||53.8%|
|Total Carbohydrate 4||1.3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1||4%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Cornfields and High Heels
Please note that I am not a certified nutritionist. If nutrition is important to you, I highly encourage you to verify any data you see here with your favorite nutrition calculator & use ingredients according to your plan.
Other recipes you might enjoy:
Keto DIY Wendy’s Frosty – recipe