I’ve got a lot of respect for these lemon bars. They were the result of a blotched keto recipe I was experimenting with and ended up even better than expected! And with fewer steps to the recipe. Win!
If you are living the low-carb lifestyle and find yourself craving a little suga…these are a great fix! One bar is sweet enough to satisfy my cravings and keep me in check with my macros for keto. Great recipe with THM, keto, and low carb at 4g net carbs per bar.
Serves 9. Per serving: 149 calories, 15g fat, 2g carbs, 1g fiber, 3g protein.
Low-Carb Glazed Lemon Bars
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 3/4 cups almond flour
- 1 cup powdered erythritol
- 3 medium lemons
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Swerve
- 1 TBS lemon juice
- Preheat the oven 350. Line an 8×8″ pan with parchment paper.
- Juice lemons and reserve 1 TBS for glaze. Mix all ingredients together and pour into the pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- While bars are cooling, mix together the Swerve and lemon juice with a whisk.
- Pour glaze over cooled bars and allow to harden.
- Cut bars and serve.
Please note that I am not a certified nutritionist. If nutrition is important to you, I highly encourage you to verify any data you see here with your favorite nutrition calculator.
*Cornfields & High Heels is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.