Colts Training Camp
The Indianapolis Colts Training Camp is back for another year! I have a blast every year at this fun, family-friendly event. The weather may still be toasty, but Training Camp gets you pumped up and ready for a season of Fall weather and football.
What is Colt’s Training Camp?
Every year, the Indianapolis Colts spend a few weeks practicing for the season, and the public is invited to come and watch them. Training Camp is FREE to the community! It’s family-friendly, affordable, and a fun way to see the Colts in action. The Colts players will kick off their first practice on Wednesday, July 27, 2022, at the Grand Park Sports Campus in Westfield, Indiana. Each day there will be a different theme (please see the schedule below for a list of the theme days).
Tickets are FREE, but you’ll need to reserve them ahead of time online. There will be no capacity restrictions or COVID-19 screenings but social distancing and masks are encouraged (not required).
Indianapolis Colts Training Camp
July 27th – August 25th, 2022
Grand Park Sports Campus
Colts City is an interactive, family-friendly area featuring activities like the Play 60 Field, concessions, a pro shop, inflatables, photo opportunities, a new picnic area, a Mom Mobile (a clean, air-conditioned RV for moms to nurse or pump), and more! Colts City is located behind the bleachers and will be open to the public through August 18, 2022.
The activities in the Colts Play 60 Field include football drills, a 40-yard dash, and punt returns. The Colts in Motion unit will be there – this is a 40-foot-long mobile unit featuring interactive exhibits of the Colts’ history and memorabilia.
2022 Theme Days
July 27: Camp Kickoff, presented by Koorsen Fire & Security
July 28: Kids Day, presented by Riley Children’s Health
July 30: Back Together Saturday
Aug. 2: Open Practice + Colts City
Aug. 3: Salute to Service Day
Aug. 4: Open Practice + Colts City
Aug. 7: Give Back Sunday, presented by Meijer
Aug. 8: Open Practice + Colts City
Aug. 10: Open Practice + Colts City
Aug. 11: Open Practice + Colts City
Aug. 16: Open Practice + Colts City
Aug. 17: Fan Appreciation Day, presented by CenterPoint Energy*
Aug. 18: Thirsty Thursday, presented by Bud Light*
Aug. 23: Open Practice
Aug. 24: Open Practice
Aug. 25: Open Practice
Know Before You Go:
- Tickets are FREE, however you will need to reserve your tickets online before you arrive. Please reserve your tickets here.
- Parking is $5.00 and available in Lots E, G and F. You can pre-purchase your parking online to save time!
- ADA parking is available located in Lot G via E. 186th St. ADA seating is located on the south end of the general seating grandstand, in the front row.
- There is an NFL clear bag policy, please be prepared for this.
- No water bottles or food will be allowed inside the training camp. Food vendors will be on-site and accept credit card only.
- Players will be available for autographs AFTER practice, but not beforehand. Autographs will be based on player availability.
- Masks are not required, however, a “masks required” section will be reserved in the grandstands for those who are more comfortable using this area.
- No pets allowed.
Other articles you might enjoy:
Indianapolis Date Ideas for Under $30!
Garfield Park’s Sunken Gardens in Indianapolis