Indianapolis Home Show
The Indianapolis Home Show arrives every year in January at the Indianapolis State Fairgrounds and runs for ten days. The home show is a marketplace full of wonder and home visions, with exhibits, home products and services, and beautiful displays. The Indianapolis Home show attracts visitors from all over the United States, including those seeking home project ideas, working in the industry, students, and families.
400+ BOOTHS & MORE!
There are over 400 booths that will be on display for you! Exhibitors at the home show will be offering special deals on products and services for attendees, and experts will be available to answer your home questions! The Indianapolis home show is fun for everyone, including kids! There will be playsets for the kids, shopping, contests, featured gardens, and special stage shows! The 2023 show will feature celebrity guests, including Mina Starsiak Hawk, HGTV stars, and twin sisters Leslie Davis and Lyndsay Lamb. Other stage speakers include authors, bloggers, and designers!
2023 CENTERPIECE HOME & FEATURE GARDENS
The 2023 Centerpiece Home is located in the Exposition Hall and is a 2-story fully functional container pool house built by Custom Container Builders. Trek Pools built the container pool, and the landscaping is by JMT landscape. The 1,808-square-foot comprises four bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a front and back porch, a balcony, and a unique mud room with a dog washing station.
ADDRESS & PARKING
Indiana State Fairgrounds – West Pavilion, Exposition Hall & South Pavilion 1202 E. 38th Street Indianapolis, IN 46205
Parking is $10 per car/day in the Expo Hall parking lot. ADA drop-off and pick-up are available.
HOURS & ADMISSION
- Hours can be found here.
- Admission at the door is $15/for adults ($13 online) and $3/children ages 6-12 (ages 5 and under are free)
- In advance, discount tickets can be purchased at Indiana Members Credit Union branches for $11.
- Discount coupons ($4 off) can be found at participating Ace Hardware stores and presented at the Box Office.
- Opening Day is Hero Day (free admission and parking for all active military, veterans, police, fire, nurses, doctors, and first responders). Bring a valid ID.
- Wheelchairs are available for use on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- No pets allowed.